STAT, INC. has the available resources and capabilities to undertake routine and complex projects that involve the handling and management of petroleum based products and hazardous materials.
- Routine Field Services Include
- Waste identification and packaging
- Confined space entry
- Oil/water separator maintenance
- Decontamination of facilities and equipment
- Operation and maintenance of treatment systems
- Remedial Field Construction Services
- Contaminated groundwater management
- Excavation and removal of impacted soils
- Installation of soil and groundwater treatment systems
- Secure temporary on-site storage of remediation wastes.
STAT, INC. owns and operates field equipment encompassing portable treatment and storage systems, earth-moving equipment, confined space entry, and environmental monitoring instruments, health and safety equipment and other custom-specified remediation equipment.